내 시계

Hi and welcome to Secrets of Daereon . Have a nice day. 안녕하세요 및 대런 의 비밀에 오신걸 환영합니다. 좋은 하루 되세요.
santa provided by bunnyhero labs

Welcome 환영

.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yessssssss...

Finally Sejarah project finish can start blogging again. BTW if you people think I am barring myself from talking to Khar Lynn hehe, your wrong. Its just that so much project going on. Too much to think. Haiyo.

Social City is the best Facebook game for me now. I just spent 20 city bucks on a Japanese Home to build my Government Palace in my city. If you play Social City go visit my city

(applicable to my Facebook friends) name Jamjeon.


City info,

Name= Jamjeon

Age= don't ask

Status= level 19 and 86k population.

Has= a city centre,government palace, 'use-to-have-but-now-gone' townhall (hehe),park and suburb.

Mayor=You know who....

No. Factories= 8 , aiming for ninth one.

Wishlist= Wishes that Social City will have vehicles in the city,naming of roads,highways,airport and train rails plus station.


I may or may not (depends on my "rajinness") write new posts tomorrow. Busy day tomorrow as have to bind and stick some stuf in my project and I hope Pik Yen brings my printed stuf for Sejarah project (or else I will kill her, kidding). That's all.


Good Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment