내 시계

Hi and welcome to Secrets of Daereon . Have a nice day. 안녕하세요 및 대런 의 비밀에 오신걸 환영합니다. 좋은 하루 되세요.
santa provided by bunnyhero labs

Welcome 환영

.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hi... I just watched American Idol at 7.30 and am very happy at the results. Finally Tim Urban got eliminated. Pheww..I just added a few stufs to the blog.

I am a bit dissapointed in Ivan these few days. He is so fragile. Not only that, he takes it out on me. How sad right. It all started with some teasing , that is me,justin and tshaman teasing him about Samantha if I'm not mistaken. He dares not scold or get angry at Justin or Tshaman but instead puts the blame on me. I really feel that he has no identity as he only wants to follow Justin's style and thats the reason why he doesnt want to scold Justin as he is afraid that Justin will no longer want to hang around him. Nevermind that. He doesn't want to communicate nor do pairworks with me because he lost in an argument with me. He was hitting me on my interest in Korea and someone. But I just kept saying "so what","I don't care",'whatever" and "what about you". He couldnt stand it therefore he got his mouth to shut which is a good and wise move. The only thing is that now he is angry at me because of that, how pathetic. You will see that I have not deleted Ivan from my frens blog links and facebook because I still acknowledge him as a friend. So Ivan if you're reading this you might want to take one step back and think about it. Don't worry ,I will not talk bad about you and will not give you lousy duties on Monday.

That is all.

감사함니다

No comments:

Post a Comment