내 시계

Hi and welcome to Secrets of Daereon . Have a nice day. 안녕하세요 및 대런 의 비밀에 오신걸 환영합니다. 좋은 하루 되세요.
santa provided by bunnyhero labs

Welcome 환영

.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Umm...

Attention people. For those who have viewed my earlier blog Pokeblog, I am now shutting ( I think closing sounds better) down that blog. So everyone, focus focus on this blog.
Already hantar my Sejarah Project. Yesssssssssssssss. Now my latest worries are Seni Project which hasnt been handed out yet but better start worrying first and Geography Project. Arggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Ok nothing much happened in school today except that today happens to be Thiru's birthday. It could have been boring but thanks to the girls (bethany plus yovisha and so on) singings (quite terrible in fact) and Mun Zhen,Johnathan and Hazim getting ready to throw all sorts of stuf to Thiru. Flour and water perhaps. Didnt stay long to find out. Thank God my birthday isn't for another 3months time on the 10th of July. So for now I wont be peltered with eggs and water.

Running out of words to write now so I'll end it here. Goodnite and maybe I'll post somemore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment